Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tree Huggin

'

I am a tree hugger.

I have always been a tree hugger.

I will always be a tree hugger.

I probably first noticed that I was a tree hugger when I was a child, but I really didn't hugged my first tree until college.

Some people said that I was just "experimenting" and that it was a fad, but deep down I knew that was not true.

I was finally not afraid of being myself, and I didn't care what others thought! If they really loved me they would accept me for who I was; A Fuckin' Tree Hugger!

Now I live in Arizona and there are not many trees to hug here, mostly just cactus. I'm a tree hugger, not a moron!

So, I have planted six tree on our property. They are a bit small now, but one day they will be big.

Oh, yeah.. We do have a huge eucalyptus tree in our front yard, but I'm a prejudice tree hugger. I do NOT do eucalyptus!


Jan 2006

No comments: