Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh the humanity!


I usually try not to post tramatic things that have happen to my friends here. I feel that it is their business and it's not mine to post to "whoever." But, I just can't help myself on this one.

WTF has happened to human compasion???

Someone I love and care about was mugged. In front of a busy grocery store with people all around. In front of her two small children.

She was dragged as the get away car sped off, and now have road rash on much of her body. Did I mention the kids were RIGHT there and saw the whole thing happen???

So the saddest part is to me is why NOBODY tried to help, call 911, anything. They all just stood there and watched. WHY?? She was screaming loudly the whole time, right in front of the store. People heard her, the saw her, but not one person tried to help..

WHY?

It saddens me so much to know that people don't care enough for each other, that not one person did anything. What has happened to our culture?

I too upset to write anything else.



Feb 28, 2007

No comments: