Thursday, May 22, 2008

But tomorrow I have pottery...


I feel a little over whelmed with life these days.
I have this crazy schedule, and I'm always forgetting things.
Whenever it's my day to bring snack at my kid's school, I literally have to tape a note to myself so that I don't forget (and often do anyways.) Although I don't "do" anything, I never stop moving.
Then I just take up new responsibilities, because I can't say "no." Today I became a room parent in my older daughter's class. I'm suppose to coordinate all the other parents in her classroom and be in charge of activities. HA! I can't even get my own life on track. That makes sense!
Craft Fairs... Spanish Class...Stupid Family Quilt Thing.... Oh MY!

But at least I have pottery tomorrow.
The only thing that I do where there is no stressful thinking involved.
Just some good ol' clay juju.
Thursdays are good.


Oct 17, 2006

No comments: