Thursday, May 22, 2008

It’s Tricky


As most of my friends know we've been working our booties off for the last two months trying to get ready for Ari's birthday party.
Not as much for her, as for us to finally have a party.
It's been a while, and I think the floors have been a huge reason why I haven't invited others into our homestead. They were gross.

So now that our floors are (almost) done it's party time!
If you're reading this and haven't been invited yet, consider this your official invitation.
We've been so busy, we haven't invited a lot of people yet, I suppose that may be important when planning a party? People.

So ever year for the past four years we given out mixed CD's as party favors.
It's become a tradition that special for Ari.
The complications is that my musical taste is primarily 80's punk . I've already exhausted most of my collection of "fluffy punk" songs. And every year the CD becomes harder.




But this year It's Tricky will definitely be on it.
Salt and Peppa may have to make a guest appearance as well.
For insight into the rest of this years fine musical selection you'll just have to show up.

April 18, 2008

No comments: