Thursday, May 22, 2008

BELL


I love it/ I hate it/I love it/ I hate it.....

I absolutly LOVE bringing the kids out into the desert and teaching them about their environment. It's so much fun, and the kids come away with real appreciation for the desert.

I hate bringing other parents out into the desert, because all they do is complain and tell you what you are doing wrong. They even complain that the kids are complaining.

Why do grown-ups do this?

I just sent out an email staing that I'm not going to take Teagan's class out to BELL (Borton Environmental Learning Laboratory,) on Wednesdays anymore.
I just don't play well with others, I suppose.
Teagan will be heartbroken.

I can still focus on Ari's class, and I'm even taking a workshop that I'm extremely excited about in November. So as long as I don't have to deal with other parents, it will be smooth sailing.

Sept 25, 2007

No comments: