Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey, I'm going to hell. How about you?

I'm going to hell!

At least that's what everyone keeps telling me.

The Mormons fer sure, and most Christian based religions will concur.

Don's Born-Again sister will also gladly reinforce these beliefs.

But hey, at least living in Tucson had prepared me for my fate. I'll be use to the temperature there.

And from my understanding, most of my friends will be there too! So it'd be a like one big party really. I assume all vises will be in attendance as well? Cause really what IS a party in hell without all our vises that brought us there??

Anywho, all kidding aside... I don't understand why I am going to hell? Can someone fill be in here? I don't steal or go around killing people. I don't lie or cheat on my husband? And I fer sure I don't go around making false idols! I think I'm a pretty fuckin' good person (okay maybe I swear a little too much?) So why am I evil?

I'm not gonna go into the multitude of hypocrisies in Christianity, and why I don't believe in it.

I just really wanna understand this supposed fate of mine.

July 13, 2006

No comments: