Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tagged

My friend Jen tagged me.
I never respond to tags, not because I hate them, but because I'm too blog illiterate to figure it out.
I'm not sure how many times I was tagged in that facebook 25 Thing About Me thingy, but a bunch? And it wasn't that I didn't want to share my deepest secrets with people I hardly know... oh wait?
JK, actually I can't figure out how to even write a note in facebook.
Or most things in facebook.
I can comment and I can change my status.

So here is an example of my tag lameness.

The object is to go into your 6th picture folder and pull out your sixth picture.
Then you describe what is going on in the picture.
Easy-peasy? Not for moi.
I saved my picture, but then I lost it.
I thought I downloaded it, but this picture came up instead.
Photobucket
Sorry Jen, I tried.
At least I can try to explain this picture?
It was taken two years ago at Agua Linda farms.
We meet Catherine and Guillermo there and road the wagon out to pick pumpkins with the kids.

...and you can't believe what we saw!


hehe.

No comments: