Monday, February 23, 2009

Friends, how many of us have them?

I've had a very uplifting week.
I come to realize how important my friends are and how much I love them.

I've been too caught up in my own depression about something that one person did to me a couple months ago, that I really haven't fully appreciated all the good people in my life.

This was my fab weekend:


I went to Carnaval and saw great peeps while enjoying the fabulous weather and amazing music. Then I went to a kid party and enjoyed some good parent company while laughing at the kids having a water fight.

I went out for the first time in a while with Cassandra and had a blast!

Jen and Jared came over and hung out and check out the chicken and the coop.
I was a little bored when they left. Next time I'll bolt the doors!

I spent the day emailing Holly and talking to her about the crazy family we unknowingly married into.

I talked to Stephanie for a long time and made a coffee date for tomorrow.

Yippee!!!

Good Friends, great weekend!!

No comments: