Saturday, August 21, 2010

Winding down

Spent our whole day today cleaning the apartment spotless, so that the landlady and her family could come over and inspect it. It's easy enough to throw a pillow over all the ink pen marks on the leather couch, but pretty impossible to ignore the missing window.
Kur-blunk!!!
Down 4 stories it went.
Luckily no one was underneath.
I pointed out the pen stains and the window, and gave her 45 bucks to help with the fixing costs.
Anyway, now that I've paid off my consistence, I am able to go home guilt free.
Oh wait, I forgot to mention the broken chair, the headless statue, and all the wood stains?
I guess sometime you just gotta say "what the fuck."

Which brings me to this ditty that I heard today.
It makes me happy. It makes me smile. It's perfect for today.


No comments: