Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pollo Feliz

Gosh I can be so self-centered sometimes! My apologies to all those who I have hurt in my single mindedness.
Today is our last day in Mexico City.
And during these last 3 months I have totally neglected to mention one important individual during our trip, and how this summer has impacted her.
My deepest sympathies Lulu. I apologize with all of my heart.

So this blog is dedicated completely to Lulu.
Of all the people in our family, I believe Lulu has warmed the hearts of the Mexican people the most. In fact Lulu's twin sister has been summoned from the Amazon(.com) and will be soon get to live here permanently.


Lulu's Mexico City vacation:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lulu has had the best 3 months of her little life here in D.F.
Although she has needed a little saving every once in a while...

Photobucket

Oh, Lulu.

1 comment:

CB said...

A little late in the commenting, but awesome. I miss your entries. Makes me wish I'd commented as I was reading them so you'd know how appreciated they were!