Thursday, November 27, 2008

I just can't stop myself!

These are all local Tucson artist, and as I looked I realized that a lot of these artist are more local than I even realized!
I guess this is my version of Black Friday?!

But I just lurve these fabrics! Check out All Above Fabric and you will realize my obsession.

And talk about local!
Here are two artists I found from my daughter's amazing school.
Cosmo's Mom
Chet's Mom

There use to be the cutest little coin purse on here at Siobhan Clothing .
Heh heh.

And here is Chandra's friend, Jessica at Rainestorm .

Looking for something cute and local for a small child? Look no further!
Woolies Shop

And I love the onesies at dinglee . If they weren't $30 a pop I would have added one to my shopping list fer sure!

Also super cute!
And sweet yet simple!
I've always liked Liz Vaughn's paintings!



OH, and if you were my real friend you would buy me a purse from Species Designs or Blind Cicada!

I mean really? I just totally took care of all y'alls Christmas shopping!

No comments: