Saturday, January 3, 2009

Monster Booty

Today I went on a brief excursion to 4th Ave in hopes to find myself a cool hand bag.
All mine are currently broken or in bad shape. Plus I got myself a little Birthday money.
Ye-haw, for that once a year BDay allowance from mom!!!
I ended up buying a cute little handmade purse from Monster Booty. I love her things and her new store is way cool.
Most of her stuff I really admire, but I often walk away thinking "I could make that."
Well, probably not the purse? Okay, maybe that too? But just maybe?
So today I actually did it!
Teagan really liked a certain cat pillow at the shop, and I went home and made a similar pillow out of fabric scraps I had around the homestead. And guess what? It didn't even suck!
It did come out a little more elongated than I had meant and I still may add to the eyes.
But all in all I am very proud of myself.
Plus it was free and took me only an hour to complete.





Teagan loves it, and Ari wants a dog one.
And I'm feeling preeety dang nifty!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: